Top 5 things NOT overheard at ASAE 2007
Again, these things were not overheard at the ASAE 2007 Annual Meeting:
- I asked out one of the go-go dancers at the opening reception…and she said yes!!
- McCormick is surprisingly easy to navigate and get around.
- With its mild and completely non-humid mid-August climate, Chicago is the perfect place to hold ASAE Annual Meeting every year. And outdoors.
- $9.95 per day is a perfectly reasonable price to pay for wireless internet access.
- I don’t care about the awesome mouse pad and gel pen, I really wanted information on Spoonville, MA’s meetings capabilities.
Feel free to add your own.