Tagged. Thanks, Mickie. This blog needed a new post.
1. I’m originally from Muskegon, Michigan ( where the snowboard was invented).
2. I’ve always been a decent artist. When I won a regional prize for my art in elementary school, I wore a bow tie and sunglasses to the ceremony. I was much cooler then.
3. I met my wife at the University of Michigan in a History of Art class taught by Walter Spink, a professor both of my parents had for the same class. Spink was a pretty strange guy. In his first lecture, he told us a story about a student of his in the 60’s who had taken LSD, broken his pen and smeared ink all over an exam (as opposed to just answering the questions A,B,C, or D). Long story short, the student received a passing grade. I dropped the class two weeks later.
4. I love Bubble Tea. Mostly the milk tea variety with taro. ( Joy Yee Noodles has the best bubble tea in Chicago). In the regular tea department, I prefer Earl Gray.
5. I’ve used a Magnum PI ring tone on my phone(s) for 4 years. Dun nuh nuh nuuuuhh…
6. A couple years ago, I met Saturday Night Live’s Darryl Hammond in the Las Vegas airport. Nice guy.
7. I’m currently reading Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy (No Country for Old Men author).
8. My favorite album of 2007 was Spoon’s Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga.