We are looking for a high potential, highly motivated graphic designer to join our team in Chicago. As our Graphic Designer, you will be working with a wide range of clients, and typically be working on several interesting design projects at any time.
The ideal designer will have a broad set of skills and be ready to dig in and do what it takes to solve our client partners’ design needs. From logo/identity work to wire framing to user interface design, you will get to gain awesome experience and hone your skills in a variety of disciplines.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (may be overlooked with strong portfolio)
- Knowledge of principles of website and graphic design along with real world experience
- Experience as a UI/UX designer
- Experience in utilizing graphic tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, InVision and Balsamiq
- Skilled in graphic design, typography, color theory, grid, and layout
- Experience with print setup
- Highly organized
- Interested and able to work in agency / startup environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is a strong conceptual thinker
- Curiosity to learn and grow
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with illustration, photography, or video.
- Goose Island location, close to CTA Red Line: North/Clybourn and Clybourn Metra
- Competitive base salary with optional bonus
- Ongoing education
- Opportunities to grow
- Half-day Fridays during the summer
- Take-it-as-you-want-it vacation policy that requires a minimum of two weeks off yearly and a maximum of ten paid time off (PTO)
- All government holidays (10 days per year) off
- Flexible scheduling; employees can be in between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Note: Please sumbit your resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio (or Dribbble, etc) to Indeed. And if you really are interested, ping us @gulorocks or at firstname.lastname@example.org and just say Hello.