SEO is important, but not all of your content needs to be focused on search. Watch this one-minute video from Zach, co-founder of Gulo, and find out why.
Not all content is search content.
Not all content is search content?
But what about Google?
Well, sometimes content may not rank or get any organic search traffic and that’s okay. That might not have been the goal. The reality is don’t throw away good content just because it’s not serving your SEO goals. There are other purposes for content on your website.
- It could be helping your sales team, sell
- It could help your legal team
- It could help your ads team
- It could help your advocacy / PR team
- It could even help your customers
Writing short, readable copy and that’s win for everyone!
And remember sometimes not all content needs to be optimized for Google.