I just can’t believe that organizations put up with these incompatibilities and annoyances. When are software vendors going to pay attention to supporting browsers other than IE? I can’t wait until IE 7.0 comes out. The little attention designers pay to Safari, Firefox and Opera is going to all disappear again. Pay attention to statistics and section 508 people!
Don’t look at me in IE:
- http://www.ndaonline.org/ – oops
- http://www.aaahc.org/eweb/dynamicpage.aspx?site=aaahc_site&webcode=to_be_surveyor – try and find my nav
- http://www.plrb.org/ – try and use my nav
- http://www.asa.net/ – minor footer mistake
- http://www.aawd.org/ – don’t use java for anything on a webpage
As you can see there are definitely some serious issues out there that need to be addressed.
If associations are so worried about gen x and gen y users, they should really start paying attention to this type of information.